Thursday, August 28, 2008

So much to do, so little time

So my order count has just increased by 11 items today! Which more than doubles my special order list. But no worries, no one is in a huge hurry, I was just planning on making Christmas gifts for all of the family, but that will be put on hold for a while. I swear I will start on Christmas gifts on Decemeber 26 this year! Ha ha ha!
I did manage to find time to test a pattern for djonesgirl on craftster.org.

I think this is one of the cutest ideas I have seen in a while. It is a small bear with no arms, and you crochet the bear and then you crochet numerous little outfits for it, but the arms are attached to the outfits so little girls can easily play dress up with it. And the neck of the outfit is crocheted around a ponytail holder so that it stretches to fit the bear. It is so cute and everyone I've showed it to thought it was a super cute idea!

So onto the show part of the show and tell

I believe the pattern is available on etsy.com.

No comments: