Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sickly Feeling

Stinking weather is making me feel like I am catching a cold, or maybe the kids brought it home from school for me. I hate being sick and I am not as productive when I am sick. And I don't mind the rain, we needed it, but the fact that it stays dry for months and then decides to dump lakes and oceans on us all in the span of a few days... Come on! And dumb me, who has lived here for 3 years, still hasn't bought myself a raincoat. The kids each have one, but not me. Apparently I like being wet and having to change clothes after running errands! Ha ha ha

Anyway, I wasn't feeling well, but needed to do SOMETHING. So I finished this super cute hat. It is the puffy slouch hat that everyone has been making. It is so cool and I have been saving my "good" yarn for just such a project. I used Patons SWS (soy/wool), it is soft and the color changes look amazing on this hat! Almost like this yarn was made with this hat in mind! I may have a seriously hard time parting with this rockin' hat!
Miss Leia says, "Leave me alone Mom, I'm tired!"

No comments: