Friday, September 19, 2008

Market Day Update

Market Day is next Saturday, Sept. 27 from 10am-3pm at the Shilling Center on Kadena Air Base. Come on out and support the crafty people. Buy handmade for Christmas, buy handmade for baby gifts, just buy handmade. :) My friend Sara and I will have halloween costumes for kids for sale, handmade, of course!

Sara will also be available for custom baby sling orders. And as always I will have a table full of cuteness. I am working on some really soft fleece bunnies with long ears that are totally huggable and squeezable! I am gonna TRY to finish up some ninja bunnies this week to add to my table also. No new amigurumis this month as I am working numerous custom orders right now, but as soon as I am done with those orders, I will have fresh amis available!


Please tell all your friends here in Okinawa to come on down to Market Day. Buy your Christmas gifts early. :)

Hope to see you all there!

I will only be able to take a limited amount of custom orders before Christmas, so if you are wanting to place an order please do so soon. :)
Also, anything not sold at Market Day will be added to my etsy shop on Sept 27 or 28.

And for anyone who visits my site to see fun stuff I have made here are a few things I have made this past year....


Super Soft & Sweet Ninja Fleece Bunnies

Custom Ordered Squid
*(currently working on writing out a pattern)*
I have made a TON of these bunnies, but these 3 have to be my all time favorites!
Lavendar Bunny Pattern from Rheatheylia.com
As always thanks for stopping by!

No comments: