When we got my daughter a leapster it was obvious that we needed to get her a pair of headphones. And by obvious I mean she would turn the volume all the way UP and even after repeated requests to turn it down, the volume always seemed to creep back up. I told my husband we should get her these nifty kid safe headphones. The volume can't go past a reasonable level making them safe for kids' ears. Perfect, or so I thought! They work great, but had this flimsy foam around the ear parts. Notice i said had. Needless to say, within 2 days the foam was ripped off and she had deemed the headphones "broken". The husband was NOT happy with my purchase and I was not happy because she was now refusing to use them. Well, I decided to try crocheting her some covers for them. The crocheting part was easy, the fitting the covers to the earphones was the hard part. I had to unscrew 4 screws on each side and then tie the cover underneath and screw it back together. I am hoping it holds together because she is gonna need these things for the move. So here is my handy work. I used DMC thread in 2 colors and a tiny hook.