Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesdays...

From this blog





{one} have you ever milked a cow or a goat?
A cow.  It was really weird.



{two} what sound does your alarm make when it goes off in the morning?
Well, my alarm clock is WAVE 89 (which I can't stand), but it wakes me up. Or I get woken up by my other alarm clock that pokes my in the shoulder or face and says, "Wake up Mama. It's morning!".


{three} chocolate milk or hot chocolate?
Chocolate milk, but I prefer the store bought rather than plain milk that I have added chocolate syrup to. :)


{four} what is one of the quirkiest things about you?
I like to have my living room spotless before i can relax for the evening. I can't relax with toys and junk all over the place. My husband thinks I'm nuts, but the clutter/mess stresses me out. So I have to clean up before I can sit down to watch tv or crochet or whatever after the kids are in bed.


{five} are you more like your mom or your dad?
Both. I have traits and qualities from both, I don't feel like I lean more towards one than the other.
And I actually think I look like my dad, but I have my mom's hair & eye color.


{six} do you sleep with the tv on?
Nope. I need the white noise like fan and no radio or tv.


{seven} if you were a crayon, what color would you be?
pink or maroon.


{eight} ross, joey, or chandler?
Definitely Chandler!


{nine} do you play any musical instruments?
Nope.


{ten} what’s the worst thing you’ve ever cooked/baked?
A dinner that I just threw together thinking I could do it without a recipe.... NOT GOOD!


let’s see your answers!

No comments: