Sunday, May 17, 2009

Super Sweet Nintendo Fabrics!!!

So, imagine my surprise when I took a quick detour through a local fabric shop and ran across some amazing Nintendo licensed Super Mario fabric!! Of course I had to buy some! As I was sewing, I realized I had run out of interfacing. So, twist my arm, I returned to the fabric store, all three kids in tow. And as I am contemplating how much MORE Mario fabric to purchase, my son excitedly points out ANIMAL CROSSING fabric!!!! I LOVE that game!!!

So of course, I had to make room for some of that also. :) I don't think I have ever been so excited in one trip to the fabric store. I mean, obviously since I am a craftaholic, the fabric store ALWAYS excites me. But I think this is the coolest fabric I have ever found! So I decided to make some DS pouches for my online shop. I mean, since a DS is a Nintendo product, it seems fitting! :) So here are the mario, animal crossings and some sweet gnome pouches! Feel free to leave comments if you like!














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I have been looking EVERYWHERE for Nintendo fabric. Please please tell me where you found this - I have a 5 year old grandson who wants a Nintendo quilt like his Dad's (that I made 20+ years ago). Finding any fabaric has been impossible until now...I hope! Can't wait for an answer!!


















1

my annie said...

Oh wow! I have been looking EVERYWHERE for Nintendo fabric. Please please tell me where you found this - I have a 5 year old grandson who wants a Nintendo quilt like his Dad's (that I made 20+ years ago). Finding any fabaric has been impossible until now...I hope! Can't wait for an answer!!


















1

Multibeavo said...

The nintendo fabric I found here in Okinawa at a local fabric shop.