Sunday, August 17, 2008

How to get a new computer desk & organized craft room


Here's how to get a new desk and more storage in your craft room. Your husband decides he needs to rearrange your computer/craft room and in the process BREAKS your computer desk. So now you have no desk, he then realizes that in order to rearrange the room properly you need a cabinet to store more craft goodies!!!




So basically all you have to do is let your husband loose on your stuff and hope he breaks something! Ha ha ha




I told him I was wanting him to use some of my other things so I could get new ones!! He was slightly amused! :) Not as much as I was though!




This post is old and I forgot to post it MONTHS ago, but I thought it was kinda funny. :) True story too! LOL



* no gnomes were harmed in the posting of this post!*

No comments: